Every YouTube beauty channel that I’ve visited I always see a what’s in my makeup bag video so I figured to also make one because I enjoy watching them.
My makeup bag and what’s inside it is not as extravagant as most of the bloggers out there. Rest assured that everything inside it is what I’m really using and not just for posting reasons. When I see the items inside I’m certain that I can look presentable anytime of the day.
Let’s start with the makeup bag. It is a Christmas gift from a very good friend of mine two years ago. The brand is Kara Nina. Most females will be familiar with the brand as it is available in almost all department stores. As you can see, the bag is as good as new. The material is plastic inside and out while the print is fabric. I recommend it because it keeps my makeup safe and sound. I just clean it using a damp cloth with detergent.
Now let’s look at what’s inside my makeup bag.
1. Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder in Natural 03 to set everything and to keep oiliness at bay.
2. Mac Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry to give my cheeks some color.
3. Too Cool for School After School BB Foundation for oily skin to make my skin look even. Bb cream is very handy when you wanted a no fuss look. I just slather it on all over the face and I’m good to go.
4. Etude House Color My Brows in 2 to make my eyebrows look put together.
5. Spooly to shape my brows in place.
6. The Body Shop Candied Ginger Lip Balm and
7. Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm to moisturize and hydrate my lips.
8. Eyebrow razor to remove stray hair on the eyebrows.
9. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to look awake.
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo for a natural look.
11. Mac Nocturnals Lipgloss in Colour Saturation for a more polished look.
12. Too Cool for School Vitaminwater Repair Mist to make my skin look refreshed.
That ends what’s inside my makeup bag. Simple things that does the job.
I will make individual reviews of the products in the coming days and maybe add a lipstick in my stash.